I've been home for about four hours. (Does anyone even still check my blog!?) So far I've...
- cleaned out and restocked my fridge (after a quick stop at the grocery store)
- made cappuccinos (we miss Italy!)
- weeded through my work emails (all I did was delete trash)
- transferred PayPal donations (praise God for His provision)
- scribbled a few "I'm home!" emails (if you didn't get one... I'm home!)
- gasped when I saw 767 posts in my Google Reader (uhhh, that's gonna take a while), and ...
- checked out what the interns have been up to on Facebook.
There's lots swirling in my head about our trip, but I'm saving my thoughts till I have more time to write a real blog post. (Or three. Or seven.)
In the meanwhile, if you've got three minutes to spare, check this out. Niel placed a challenge before our interns just days before we left for our vacation:
Wanna get in on the action? You can see the interns' progress, make a donation, and share a suggestion for Niel's haircut right here. And of course you'll see pictures of my husbter's new do on haircut day!
I'm off to unpack!
PS -- I've missed you guys!