- stayed in other people's homes.
- not sat at a desk for a normal days' work.
- traveled a lot.
- not cooked a real meal.
- drank gallons of frothy beverages from Starbucks.
- had friends on speed-dial and made frequent use of those buttons.
- did my own laundry.
- strolled through Target whenever I wanted to.
I'm going to miss aspects of each of those when I'm back home. (Yes, even the laundry!) Okay, I may not really miss staying in other people's homes; I am definitely ready for my own space with my own couch.
I think even more than I'll miss my beloved grande non-fat extra-hot chai lattes, I'll miss not cooking. I'm not good at it. I don't like it. And I hate having to plan out meals. But alas, duty calls. And cook I shall.
French toast anyone?