- A friend I've known for 12 years, but have only talked to on the phone a handful of times, called me. It was so great to catch up with Shineanea. (Sorry, friend, I had to get that in there!)
- I ate breakfast burritos... one of the small joys of my life. Mmmm...
- We've received some great feedback about the new ministry site and it's been so fun to see people interacting through comments on the field blog. Yay!
- Some missionaries in another part of SA spent the weekend with us. It was wonderful to hear about the work they are doing, and I do believe I've made a new friend!
- A friend got me hooked on email Scrabble (I didn't even know there was such a thing!), and now I've got two games going simultaneously. Lemme know if you want to play! (Don't worry--I suck!)
- I got to talk to my friend Kitty -- twice! And she got me to smile the biggest I think I ever have!
- Niel and I went rally-driving through the mud on our base. Fun times!
- I was asked to be a guest blogger on another website! How cool is that?!
And that's a wrap!