Communications & Development Strategist for Nonprofits
With over 20 years of experience in nonprofit development and communications, I am passionate about cultivating solid partnerships with individuals and organizations to help them gain clarity, develop focus, and build momentum in accomplishing their vision.
I create and edit compelling content that focuses on personal story, the intersection of faith and culture, and moving from awareness to action.
- Work with leadership teams to develop and direct effective communications strategies, systems, and practices
- Assist organizations to effectively live out their vision, goals, and strategies through brand management, organizational development, and program architecture
- Identify and improve challenge areas to maximize resources and enhance program effectiveness
- Oversee and implement rebranding projects
- Develop ministry initiatives, projects, and programs in the field
- Generate and develop training materials, curriculum, recruitment processes, staff policies and procedures
- Oversee, develop, and write copy for digital and print marketing materials and fundraising campaigns
- Manage and expand online presence through social media outlets
- Write and edit copy for articles, curriculum, manuscripts, and websites