- It was wonderfully encouraging to look around last Thursday and Friday and see all the women being ministered to at the conference. God was clearly present.
- We took the interns for a day-trip through Lesotho. It was a gorgeous day, and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking.
- I've been having a great time with my friend Laura (who's visiting from Seattle). I love having people we are utterly comfortable with, stay in our home.
- I sat for a long while today on a hammock swing on my porch. It was peaceful and relaxing. (I had to stop myself from swinging a few times, though, because it was making me nauseas. iii!)
- This year feels like it's slipped through my fingers. I'm trying to hold tightly to the bit that's left as I know it'll be gone before I know it.
- Laura and I have shared many a laugh over this: